Caribee has been developing travel packs for Australian travellers for over 40 years and our experiences has culminated in the development of the Caribee Sky Master Series. This innovative wheeled travel pack has been constructed with a high tensile material for high level strength. A premium quality aluminium push button trolley system stows neatly in the top of the pack. The oversized and interchangeable all terrain wheels handle the toughest travel locations, and the concealable padded Bio-form harness system allows you to carry this wheeled pack on your back should you need to head off road. The harness can be zipped away to protect the system during transit. Concealable wheel coves in the hip belt product your clothing from becoming soiled when carrying the bag on your back and the bag has been in wet weather or off-road conditions. Lockable zip housings help protect your belongings from theft. Internal and external Q compression system.
- Full length main zip compartment allows easy organisation and access to your travel gear, complete
- Internal laundry chute to keep your clean and dirty clothes separate
- Internal mesh zip storage pockets for your accessories,
- Separate based zippered shoe pocket to keep your shoes away from your clean gear.
- Detachable zip off multi compartment daypack is ideal for use as an airline carry on or for day trips.
- Dimensions: 68L Main Bag (70 x 44 x 28cm) with 16L Daypack (42 x 28 x 18cm).
- Weight: 5.1kg
The Daypack features:
- One large main compartment with mesh divider, which will store your hydration bag or could store a small laptop or tablet
- A medium sized accessory pouch to the front with organiser panel, key clip and padded mobile pocket,
- 2 small accessory zipped pouches to the sides
- 2 mesh pouches to the sides
- An external open top pouch on the back of the daypack which stores the shoulder straps when attaching the daypack to the main bag, can be used for additional quick access storage